- Our season runs for 20 weeks (mid June through October with specific dates TDB).
- Choose either a Tuesday or Thursday pick up day.
- Our fresh produce is delivered from our WNY region, not from across the country or across borders.
- Our farmers use Integrated Pest Management (IPM), low spray and/or organic practices.
- Supporting local farmers supports other local business for supplies, repairs, equipment purchases, insurances and contracting.
- A variety of weekly produce helps efficiencies in your own kitchens with menu planning to minimize waste and eating more balanced diets.
- It’s an opportunity to share produce, meals and recipes with family, friends & neighbors.
- Easy pick-up available inside or curbside pending Covid-19 summer/fall restrictions.
A 50% deposit is due to reserve your share, with the final balance due by May 15th. Please stop by or call us with any questions. You can also mail your form to us with your deposit or sign-up easily through our website.
Note: Please stop in the store to pay by cash, check or credit card to earn your Perka Reward Points. Perka points are not available with online orders.